CUSTOMIZE A BUS TOUR:
Waterfalls. Scenic Overlooks. History + Heritage. Brewery, Winery, + Distillery Tours, and MORE!
Our custom tours are perfect for:
- Friends’ Groups
- Couples’ Outings
- Girlfriend Getaways
- Wedding Party Outings
- Bridal Brunching
- Corporate Retreats
- Relocation Overviews (for area realtors)
- Birthday Celebrations
- Reunions (family, sorority, fraternity, etc.)
- Civic Club Gatherings
- Staff Appreciation Trips
Examples of current seasonal tours:
- “Falls in the Fall” (fall foliage waterfall tours)
- BOOs + BOOze Tours*
- Halloween Haunts + Hops*
- Pumpkins + Pints*
- Sunflowers + Sips
- Muddy Pond Sorghum Tours
- Fall Farm Tours
- Hikes + Hops (hit the trails and the breweries)
- Bison, Brunch + Brews
- Cozy Coffee Crawls (We can even throw a bit of moonshine coffee in this one).
- Holiday Sip + Shops
- Winery, Brewery, and Distillery Tours
Popular destinations for our guests:
- Wildwood Resort + Marina
- Historic Downtown Gainesboro
- Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary and Distillery
- Highland Manor Winery / Sawbriar Brewing Co.
- Historic Rugby
- Downtown Crossville (We can even work a Bucee’s stop into this tour!)
- Cumberland County Playhouse
- Upper Cumberland Wine Trail
- Regional stops on the TN Whiskey Trail
- Area Tennessee State Parks & Natural Areas
- Lazy G Ranch / Bison Farm
- Granville, Tennessee’s Mayberry Town
- Downtown Nashville drop-off/pick-ups – no dealing with traffic or parking
- Top Golf (Nashville and Knoxville)
- Sporting Events: e.g. Preds, Titans, and Sounds Games
- Concerts: Ascend Amphitheatre, Bridgestone Arena, Grand Ole Opry
- Cheekwood Estate + Gardens
- Gaylord Opryland Resort
Host/Guided Tour Service
We provide driver, bus transportation, onboard tour guide, and our team plans/coordinates your tour
from booking to deboarding to ensure a relaxing and enjoyable tour experience for you and your group.
Monday – Thursday
10-passenger Bus – $75 / hour
Friday – Sunday
10-passenger Bus – $85 / hour
- Minimum of 4 hours for all tours.
- Prices do not include applicable tasting fees, attraction admissions or other fees associated with some points-of-interest.
- Our team will make efforts on behalf of guest for attraction discounts and group rates to provide the most affordable and convenient tour experience possible.
- Deposit: 50% of total estimated cost due upon booking to hold the date(s) and reserve bus, driver, and host (if applicable).
- A $50 distance fee is added for destinations more than 50 one-way miles from Cookeville, and increase based on additional 50 mile increments.
- Prices subject to change.
- Holiday and peak season dates may vary.
- Prices do not include driver and tour host gratuities.
- All tours depart from Cookeville and will be billed accordingly.
- Gift certificates available.